What We Talked About Today:
Alannah’s boyfriend was robbed:
- Someone stole Alannah’s boyfriends wind deflectors in the middle of the night, classic Hamilton patter, anyway the listeners came on to help give advice as to what to do. Someone recommended Stick like S**** which is the Lance Armstrong of glue, I.E. its glue on steroids. You got that? Well that is to your credit.
Hamilton V Brazil:
- Hamilton v Rangers was last night, Rangers lost one nil, and Alannah thinks Hamilton will do well in the world cup… Robin suggested it would be Hamilton 5-0 up on Brazil in the final.
Lewis Capaldi is in town:
- Lewis Capaldi is in town today and tomorrow playing the Hydro on 2 sell out shows, when he played December he gave out free Greggs wristbands, so they were wondering what he would give out free this time. Maybe you will get free Coronavirus, good luck in that draw.
Katy Perry is up the duff:
- Katy Perry is up the duff it was announced today, Robin’s wife often listens and picks up on Robin poor taste, so Robin checked and up the duff is common expression and Alannah backed him up. Good on Katy Perry enjoy the wain.
Intern Gary’s Condom Conundrum:
- Intern Gary joined the show once again for another classic slice of life. He was talking about the fact that condoms are in short supply due to people using them on their fingers to prevent Coronavirus, it’s just not needed just use the tip and you’ll be fine.